United HealthCare Choice Plus
Renewal Rate Change Date: October 1
Open Enrollment Period: Late August
Customer Service: 1-866-633-2446
Booklet Certificate Information – How to get a copy:
1. Request a copy from UHC at www.myuhc.com
2. Check your school district website – it may be available there
3. Call UHC Customer Service
Claim Problems, Coverage Questions:
1. Check the website for detailed claim information – it’s the quickest way to find out if they’ve received your claim and what’s happened to it.
2. Call Customer Service – Have your ID card in hand. You’ll need your unique ID number for security purposes.
3. If UHC is not able to resolve your problem, contact the EPC Office at 937-890-3725 or 1-800-589-6684 or email@example.com
Eligibility & Enrollment: New employees have 31 to enroll in the dental plan. Also, newborn children must be enrolled within 31 days of birth to be covered. Those who do not enroll when first eligible can do so during Open Enrollment which takes place at the beginning of the school year. Contact your district Treasurer or HR Director for specific dates. For more details on eligibility and enrollment, please refer to the plan booklet.